• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No weight on the Leopard but I think it's pretty light. I should probably figure a way to get a weight on it.

129200_g.jpg

2 175 First Run Destroyers
171 CE Eagle-L
175 Pearly Tye-Dye Orc
172 CE Eagle-X
177,179,175 10x Roc

I might have spent a little money this last weekend haha. Great deals on em all though!

Both Leopard and Teebird are 160 grams.

From how transparent that 11x teebird looks I would assume its light (since you also mentioned its gumminess)?

Those were pretty standard for 150's 11x Teebirds. They're super straight flyers for sure!

The Leopard is beautiful. Those are a great run, and the one you have is an awesome color. How heavy is she?

Not exactly my most recent purchase, but a few from this past Summer while visiting Woodland Valley in Maine. Drove about 25 minutes just to check out the excellent pro-shop. There are two pay-to-play courses on sight but it was getting dark so I didn't figure that I'd get to play at all. The owner said "go ahead and try them out" after I bought the discs. So I got to play 5 holes before I got too afraid of losing my brand new plastic. It doesn't look like it's very dark in the picture, but it was. I guess the picture looks light, and I'm blurry, because of a long photo exposure???

Orange = JK Pro Aviar, my primary driver mold.
Yellow = Star Stingray, one of my right-turning mid-ranges.
Blue = ESP Zone, overstable putt & approach disc.

picture.php

Buddy of mine needed 20 bucks for gas today so I took some discs off him..
First Run DX Glow Dolphin
129627_g.jpg

First Run Champion Wraith
129628_g.jpg

175 pearly white Buzzz SS.

pretty swell disc. I can actually make it turnover!

I still get 4's on most holes though.

Tournament winnings netted these purchases:

2 VIP Kings
1 VIP Sword
1 Eclipse Ion
1 Pro Yeti Aviar

and hopefully by the end of this week I will have my calendar INNColor Star Rancho Rocs. I purchased a few extra because I could, so now I should be receiving four of them.

Very disappointed that not enough people showed up for the Sylmar Match Play tournament to make it happen, but I did grab this beautiful Rampage.

6322395975_5372678d76_z.jpg

let see here..

old bird stamp dx teebird
ring of rocs, ching roc
couple star teebirds
2x san marino kc pro aviars
esp zone
2x dx glo rancho rocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts