• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think its odd that the website isnt up yet. But seriously, wtf are you expecting from this website once its up? What questions are you expecting to be answered? Its gonna be the same as every other dg manu's web page. A list of products with vague descriptions, some pics, maybe an in the bag section, list of team members and events results. Itll likely also not be updated very often just like the big 2, etc. Im seriously confused as to why their website being down is a talking point.

I'm expecting descriptions of disc flights, what makes them more consistent upon release , what is the composition of the different plastics. You know the type of things that people throwing these discs should be able to answer on this thread but don't.

I'm expecting descriptions of disc flights, what makes them more consistent upon release , what is the composition of the different plastics. You know the type of things that people throwing these discs should be able to answer on this thread but don't.

Show me another manufacturer website that does any of that. The release question has been answered here. For the most part, the flight questions have been answered as best they can be considerig they havent been released to the stores yet. And lol at the thought that theyre going to tell you sh!t about the makeup of their plastic.

Maybe you should read the thread again.

It came out of my hand then a short time later landed on the ground. :\

We are supposed to know the composition of different plastics? Where do we find this info?

Are any of you guys old enough to remember Oklahoma City? The Murrah Federal Building bombing was the first time I recalled watching a story where the 24-hour CNN media was there, didn't know anything and kept talking and guessing to fill the dead air as they showed the same pictures of the same building for hours upon hours. I sat and watched the coverage all day; our boss freaked out and we all sat in the board room watching it on TV. When I went home at 5:00 that night, I knew as much about it as I did five minutes after turning on the TV. It was 7 hours of "Holy crap, look what happened to that building."

This thread reminds me of that. We know basically what we knew on New Year's Eve, but we have this thread on the Interwebz so we must keep talking about it.

Settle it at the Nest!

He came to a club meeting? What to show his new stuff?

I was actually there purely out of my interest in club matters! Haha there doesn't have to be an ulterior motive for me to show up and say hi to some people I haven't seen in a while. I ended up pushing an idea that was very received and might change the entire 2013 Charlotte Championship Series! I am actually interested in club matters when I'm in town believe it or not! :) The night of the club meeting just so happened to be the day I received my new toys in the mail and I thought it would be a cool thing to bring in for people to look at and feel for the first time.

And MJ, I thought we were kind of buds :(

Selfishly I'd love to see a MJ vs Jerm, Discraft vs Prodigy "showdown" in the Queen City.

lol. You been on my D for a few days bro. And I didn't realize pointing out how many idiots there are on this forum is hating or being a pessimist, in my eyes it's completely different. I'm just trying to do my part to dissuade the idiots on here from spewing stupidity from their keyboard as fast as they can do it. Too many kids on here post **** just to post ****, don't even realize they can read a thread without posting in it.

Oh, and so I'm not trolled and dragged into some idiotic fight with kids in this thread, I won't be responding back to it. There will be no Prodigy news any time soon, yet you kids will continue to post stupidity in here to act or try to be cool.

Oh no, I'm not cool or funny, because I tell idiots they're idiots. Damn. Sucks to be me.

lol.

Good thing you are here to post **** just to post **** pointing out the people that are posting **** just to post ****. :clap:

lol. You been on my D for a few days bro. And I didn't realize pointing out how many idiots there are on this forum is hating or being a pessimist, in my eyes it's completely different. I'm just trying to do my part to dissuade the idiots on here from spewing stupidity from their keyboard as fast as they can do it. Too many kids on here post **** just to post ****, don't even realize they can read a thread without posting in it.

Oh, and so I'm not trolled and dragged into some idiotic fight with kids in this thread, I won't be responding back to it. There will be no Prodigy news any time soon, yet you kids will continue to post stupidity in here to act or try to be cool.

Oh no, I'm not cool or funny, because I tell idiots they're idiots. Damn. Sucks to be me.

Well, I was going to mostly ignore your previous post other than my short comeback, but after this continuation its time to write a pointlessly drawn out essay on why your previous post was the only idiotic thing in this conversation

First of all, sarcasm is definitely an overused and overrated form of humor. Near the bottom of the barrel along with physical comedy and fart jokes. Of course, physical comedy and fart jokes can both be hilarious when done properly. The key to sarcasm is subtlety. If you use too much voice inflection or make it too obvious, it comes off as corny to anyone with half a brain (which means the majority may still find it funny).

That being said, I was definitely not subtle and therefore not funny. However, I was also not intending to be, as I was pointing out the obvious hype being fed to us by numerous people regarding Prodigy discs. I merely rephrased things that were actually said, I didn't even exaggerate my sarcastic comments in an effort to be 'cooler'

You then imply that sarcasm was more fashionable in past times and has been replaced by some new type of modern humor. Unfortunately, I am failing to find that humor in your post which is childish and corny and ironically also uses sarcasm to make a point. Strange that you would go that route.

Also, you are implying that the purpose of my post was to appear cool or funny, while ignoring the true purpose of my post which was to highlight the stupidity of some of the things being said about these discs. The same things that have been said about countless other discs and have proved to be either exaggerations or lies.

Lastly, a very quick scan of the first page of your post history shows a couple other times where your recently used sarcasm. A little bit more recently than 10 years ago:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1775794&postcount=4
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1773545&postcount=438

It is a good thing that you already made note that you weren't responding to any arguments. Makes you look like you are somehow more mature and above something so petty as internet bickering. You really are a mature man. So well thought out and constructive, way more intelligent than other people.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts