• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

i agree with bob thanks a lot for the video... i hated it since when i watched it just made me even more excited and impatient :p

thanks bob. i dont ever do vids but i felt this bag needed one. i will put it back up or do a better one. tonight.

Please do! Just got on this morning to check the video out and seen that I was too late. I'm very interested in getting this bag, so anything else I can find out about it would be great!

Please upload the Video again. Don´t care what they say about the vertical. They don´t need to watch it ^^
It´s all about the bag..

lol thx kai. yes i re did the vid a 2nd time because i discovered the rain fly after i made the first one .so mamy surprises . i will load it up later. thanks.

also,i played in a tourney yesterday with it. it road well,felt comfy,i didnt have any problems with it falling over, ample storage and still had room to spare. we also had a sudden down pour on the last 4 holes. it was a damn monsoon and i quickly unzipped the rajnfly and buttoned it up. needless to say the bag stayed dry except for the exposed straps. but all in all the rain cover worked! the design of having it unzip from up top made it so convenient and not a hassle at all. i love that part of the bag the most. u did a great job kai.

lots and lots of compliments from other dgers,not one "grip nock off" comment either :)

Came home from vacation yesterday to have my bag waiting for me. Super excited. I can't believe how fast that got to my house. I wasn't expecting it so soon. Transferred all my stuff from my lat. pro bag straight across to my new bag. Everything fit with tons of room to spare. I just had the main compartment and putter pockets filled in the pro bag. And I'm doing the same thing with this bag. Fits very comfortably and really carries the weight well. Unfortunately I won't have a chance to try it out on the course until next week. But I love the bag. It's exactly what I was looking for in a bag like this.

The Vid is missing in the original post. Can you post it again? I've already watched it twice but just keep watching with Jealousy and excitement and waiting for mine to get in! LOL!

I have a pooptastic internet connection in a hotel room right now
I might have to wait to watch all of this vid

my one comment

that is not what I expected you to sound like

edit: bag looks solid

AWWWWWW YAYUH!

IMG_1592.jpg

That is such a sick color! I love it! Wish it was mine! What is taking so long with the Smoke Blue!???

looking good guys ... lil much bag for me but wow looks great and very high quality :thmbup: .. oh and thanks for the vid bootz great info

Last edited:

Latest posts