• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus bag in stock!

which bag the Prodiscus or the Mahol?

He's talking about the Prodiscus. I've heard about zipper issues before, that's the only issue I've heard of really.

I don't think anyone has had any negatives about Mahal quality.

The material was a concern from the beginning. It's a sexy bag, but not very durable. Depends on how much of a beating your equipment takes...teehee..:clap:

I got my light gray that I ordered about 5 weeks ago today. So happy with my purchase! If you can get one then get it you will be mad you didn't.

There aren't ANY issues with these zippers. I wish people would stop saying ther is.

Last edited:
I got my light gray that I ordered about 5 weeks ago today. So happy with my purchase! If you can get one then get it you will be mad you didn't.

There aren't ANY issues with these zippers. I wish people would stop saying ther is.

All due respect but you got the bag today. If there was an issue with a zipper it probably would take longer to show up. I got a Grip at christmas time I still wouldn't say I've used it long enough to know how durable it will be long term.

That five week wait and going through a sponsored pro at the time just to get one is what turned me off. The size is what did it today. But I'm sure it's a good bag. Just not for me.

I would say the tongue and the mechanism that zips the teeth together breaking is an issue, but hey. I'm kinda picky.

ALL zippers suck. I've had them break on everything from jeans to sweatshirts to backpacks, my Jeep top, my drysuits, everything. Proper care limits the issues. Maybe they've upped the strength in this new run. Maybe not. I'm also gentle on zippers, so i imagine I'll have fewer issues than someone who beats up their gear.

Considering i kept a WAY OVERLOADED Lightning $30 bag in good shape for over 11 years (though lightly used for 5 of those) I think i'd say i take REALLY gentle care of my gear, so I'm not too concerned about breaking anything.

(mine is delivered Monday!!! stoked!)

ALL zippers suck. I've had them break on everything from jeans to sweatshirts to backpacks, my Jeep top, my drysuits, everything. Proper care limits the issues. Maybe they've upped the strength in this new run. Maybe not. I'm also gentle on zippers, so i imagine I'll have fewer issues than someone who beats up their gear.

Considering i kept a WAY OVERLOADED Lightning $30 bag in good shape for over 11 years (though lightly used for 5 of those) I think i'd say i take REALLY gentle care of my gear, so I'm not too concerned about breaking anything.

(mine is delivered Monday!!! stoked!)
You had me cracking up when I read this, because when ever we were looking for new gear. Our Cheif would ask if it was "Medic proof". So you may have a point there lol!
I hope the bag gives you years of trouble free fun!

Well, just got my bag in, and I am impressed. First, I can see where folks might think the zippers are a weak link. I will definitely be slightly cautious. I will run some zipper mainenance junk over it regularly. Should you have to spending that much? Not really, but I think that is life.

Second, I fit EVERYTHING from my completely overloaded Lightning bag I've had for 10+ years (23 discs, bunch of towels, power bars, golden retriever, birdie bag, mini, water, single thin strap) and I still have 1 full large side pocket, 3/4 of one large side pocket, 1 small side pocket. I mean, damn there is space in here. I can easily fit one of my normal hoodies in with no effort at all. My rain whole rain suit will fit in with little struggle too. I could fit 7 more discs without any thinking twice, (4 in side, 1 in other side, 1 in main, 1 in putter pocket) but I am happy with my current discs, and being able to pull them out easily, is WAY better than the struggle my lightning bag gave me for all these discs.

The Red is badass looking too, stoked I bought that color. I finally understand the back pack issue of not always having easy access to discs on the edges of main compartment. So i just put my utility/backup discs on the far edges of the main compartment, and now I can pull out the discs I use 99% of the time easily.

The only problem? There is 8" of snow that just dropped over the last 24 hrs, so it'll be a few days before I can play. I had a small amount of buyers remorse.....until I got it and loaded it up, and now I'm happy. Can't wait to get it on the course.

Mine should be here tomorrow. Stoked!

Well, just got my bag in, and I am impressed. First, I can see where folks might think the zippers are a weak link. I will definitely be slightly cautious. I will run some zipper mainenance junk over it regularly. Should you have to spending that much? Not really, but I think that is life.

Second, I fit EVERYTHING from my completely overloaded Lightning bag I've had for 10+ years (23 discs, bunch of towels, power bars, golden retriever, birdie bag, mini, water, single thin strap) and I still have 1 full large side pocket, 3/4 of one large side pocket, 1 small side pocket. I mean, damn there is space in here. I can easily fit one of my normal hoodies in with no effort at all. My rain whole rain suit will fit in with little struggle too. I could fit 7 more discs without any thinking twice, (4 in side, 1 in other side, 1 in main, 1 in putter pocket) but I am happy with my current discs, and being able to pull them out easily, is WAY better than the struggle my lightning bag gave me for all these discs.

The Red is badass looking too, stoked I bought that color. I finally understand the back pack issue of not always having easy access to discs on the edges of main compartment. So i just put my utility/backup discs on the far edges of the main compartment, and now I can pull out the discs I use 99% of the time easily.

The only problem? There is 8" of snow that just dropped over the last 24 hrs, so it'll be a few days before I can play. I had a small amount of buyers remorse.....until I got it and loaded it up, and now I'm happy. Can't wait to get it on the course.

Yea just got mine....not a whole lot to complain about here! Looks sweet...have 34 discs in it...7 putters...10 rocs...17 drivers...still only 5 lbs heavier than my grip fully loaded...pleasantly surprised with rainfly which is attached to bag at the top...worth the wait!

I got mine in last week. I got the white. I love it. Its so comfortable.

20b0o4x.jpg

Latest posts