• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Seer in stock!

The Mickstar

Berg Gang
This is the first time since I started playing a couple of years ago that I've seen Westside run the Seer. OTB has both VIP Moonshine & VIP Air Moonshine in stock. Get 'em while they're hot!

They did a VIP run about a year ago that seemed to be all white and colourless, it still hasn't sold out in Swedish online stores.

They did a VIP run about a year ago that seemed to be all white and colourless, it still hasn't sold out in Swedish online stores.
I took ~9mos off last year, so i must have missed that run. I love the feel of VIP Moonshine, so just as well.

I check out Infinite Discs every now and then. Sometimes they get VIP back in stock. I picked up two last year (171g) - first time in several years I actually had any.

I still have the first two first run pink VIP Seers I bought. I used to throw these for backhand turnovers all the time. I'm using Rivers right now, but seeing this post reminded me how dialed in I had my turnovers with these at some point.

I think my forehand improved so much that I really dont throw mid-length turnovers like that anymore, but I still have a soft spot for the disc.

I gotta say though, an air Seer sounds comically flippy. I wonder who's buying those and what they use them for.

Are there any differences (other then usage for glow rounds) between the plain VIP Seer and the Moonshine VIP Seer? I am just curious should I need any backup VIP's in the future and only Moonshine are available.

Last edited:
My VIP Moonshine Seer arrived today. Stability & distance are very similar to a fresh VIP Underworld. The Underworld has noticeably more dome. I'm impressed with the Seer's distance, considering how long & glidey the Underworld is.

Are there any differences (other then usage for glow rounds) between the plain VIP Seer and the Moonshine VIP Seer? I am just curious should I need any backup VIP's in the future and only Moonshine are available.

I don't throw Seer's. I did just get a Moonshine Northman a couple months ago and it's definitely more OS than my VIP's from the small sample size of throws I have with it. So, not really any help :p

I'd be curious about Stag's in Moonshine versus VIP though. The newer VIP's I have are all annoyingly domey.

I havent thrown much Trilogy in ages, but their Moonshine had always molded up more stable than VIP.

I just abused Lat64s pre-season sale to pick up a bunch of Tridents (SO happy to have these again!!!) and some Sorcerers to try again for tailwind distance.

I'm curious about the Bear and options for fairways in new plastics since I threw Trilogy, but at this point I dont think there's any replacing JLS/OLF for me unless my arm/game changes.

Latest posts