• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Agreed, and I will pay std price, not some stupid inflated price because someone buys all of them, just to sell. If it takes too long for stock to stabilize, I just will continue happily throwing my other discs instead.

Hes referring to GGGT taking a bunch of preorders and not fulfilling all of them.

Hes referring to GGGT taking a bunch of preorders and not fulfilling all of them.

That wasnt their fault. A lot of retailers were told they could order 50 max/week for at least a few weeks, so they sold them accordingly. Then boom, innova calls and says theyre not sending anymore. That couldnt be helped.

^^^^I did not see any other stores having this problem.^^^^
Well I know they sold atleast 150 pre orders. At what point do you stop.
All other DG stores that took pre orders to only 50.

Last edited:

It wasnt made a terribly public ordeal, but trust me when i say, other retailers experienced this and it wasnt their fault for the most part.

*edit on your edit
Thats simply not true. Several shops bought and paid for their first order, took profits from order one to purchase order 2, paid for it, and got a refund and a sorry from innova with next to zero notice.

Well I know they sold atleast 150 pre orders. At what point do you stop.
All other DG stores that took pre orders to only 50.

Why on earth would they stop selling them? Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard....

Lemme break it down, GGGT (and others) sell discs, thats a large part of how they make money, what possible incentive would they have to stop sales on the hottest selling disc EVER, backed by a promise from the biggest manufacterer that there would be more and no reason to suspect otherwise?

That wasnt their fault. A lot of retailers were told they could order 50 max/week for at least a few weeks, so they sold them accordingly. Then boom, innova calls and says theyre not sending anymore. That couldnt be helped.

They didn't have to take pre-orders. So it is their fault. any retailer who got burned by this, it was their fault. No publicity is better than super bad publicity like that was.

So do the standard production stamp go on sale tomorrow across the board? Or are these going to be all sold out before they even hit store fronts?

The stamps suck!
295002_415775678501862_2116162022_n.jpg

They didn't have to take pre-orders. So it is their fault. any retailer who got burned by this, it was their fault. No publicity is better than super bad publicity like that was.

So do the standard production stamp go on sale tomorrow across the board? Or are these going to be all sold out before they even hit store fronts?

No disrespect Wake, but, i dont see the logic in this. I understand the let down it caused, but not the outrage and mis placed blame.

Hey pwingles did you order from GGGT?

No sir. I ordered from a different retailer who had the exact same thing happen. Also i am good friends with a local retailer without an online store, who was affected as well. The latter is an Innova team member and he himself was put on hold :/

I pre-ordered on GGGT and didn't get what I ordered. HOWEVER, the owner bent over backwards to make things right and didnt disappoint fwiw. I think the blame falls on everybody (innova/retailers) or nobody. There is no one person at fault imo.

Latest posts