• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Protostar Champ SL, 2005 World Doubles Glow Orc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoth

Double Eagle Member
Looking to sell (or possibly trade) for these two discs I haven't been using.

First run protostar champ SL. New and unthrown, 165g. It's a beautiful disc and deserves to be with someone who throws these. $20 shipped OBO.

2005 World Doubles Inncolor Glow Champ Orc. Great stamp, great disc. Few minor chips in stamp that you can see in the picture, thrown only a handful of times - 8.5/9 out of 10, 175g. $12 shipped.

Trades I am looking for - White ESP Forces (preferably first runs, 170+), Clear Am Worlds Cryztal Nukes, Bar Stamp Buzzzes

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    140 KB · Views: 165
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Bump to see if there's anymore interest. Prices are negotiable, so PM me if you have an offer that's different from my asking price.

I've never personally tested it, but I can check when I get home tonight. Its underside is standard glow plastic color so I suspect the answer will be yes.

Orc

I know I'm about 5/years late, but you don't happen to have that glow orc for sale do you? Lol. I'm looking for one but can't find them anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.