• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting lefty?

RightAJ

Birdie Member
I was messing around the other day and threw a putt in lefty (I'm right handed). It floated in effortlessly, so I tried a few more and realized that I was more accurate lefty than righty! No idea how this is possible since I can't throw lefty for distance AT ALL... I think I overthink my normal putting and the lefty makes me feel it more? Played a round yesterday and putted all lefty with good results :confused:

Any other weirdos like me out there?

aj

LHBH goes farther, there is actually a group about it. I'm a member.

(Note, looks like you'll have to change your name to LEFTAJ!!!!!!11!!!1!! ROFLMAFAO kabligglekiz)

Last edited:
Quick, you have been corupted and brainwashed by an evil cult known as "The Lefties"! Your only hope is an immeadiate intervention, and cleansing to prevent permanent damage!

(in a tone mimicing/mocking thrembo's voice) to start change your AV to a frilly anime thing and start a Gaia Online account.

Sod off you tool we're workin here! If you'd just mind your own business the whole forum would lefty already but nooooooo you have to be all "people have the right to know truth, and through the power of friendship and honest I will show them the way and collect all 150 pokemans"

YA COTTEN-HEADED NINNYMUGGINS!!!

Seriously, I personaly would only try throwing left handed only if there were no other option. You gotta go with what works for you. Let those left handed puts fly!

I have played a whole round left handed!! I throw right!!! Felt awkward as hell!!! Might help your game!!! When you realize you can throw almost as far as you can right!!!! it will keep you thinking about form so you're not throwing it in the ground or behind you!!!! Try it!!!!