• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Rare and old discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phunkfan

Hello everyone it has been a long time since I stopped collecting discs and these have been sitting sealed up in my closet. I'm not sure the price on these discs, but I know around what I payed and not really trying to make a profit just get my money back. If you want anything shoot me an offer I'm sure we make a deal. Forgive me I have forgotten a lot of the details on these, maybe someone can fill me in thanks!!!

The first 3 are all 10/10 unthrown
1) CE Gold?? 170.6
2) Crystal Rhyno 169
3) CE 2002 Rhyno

Attachments

• IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 380
I just got a new ce rhyno like the third with a oak hollow stamp for ~30 bucks on ebay. These might not be as valuable as they once were. The collector market seems to have dipped recently.

Purchased the gold rhino, it arrived in a box, unbagged or wrapped in any way, and arrived in less than the 10/10 condition described in the post. I've reached out to the seller twice now regarding possibly doing a partial refund or a full refund and returning the disc, but have yet to receive a response.....

Purchased the gold rhino, it arrived in a box, unbagged or wrapped in any way, and arrived in less than the 10/10 condition described in the post. I've reached out to the seller twice now regarding possibly doing a partial refund or a full refund and returning the disc, but have yet to receive a response.....

How did this work out for you?

This disc was sent in 10/10 condition. I don't understand what the problem is? Please post pictures of the scuffs and scratches? Please don't intentionally damage this beautiful disc trying to prove a point either. This disc has been kept in the same box for the last 8 years since it was bought off this site. I have bought and sold many discs on this website and have never had a problem,

First of all, if I'm the kind of person that would offer $130 on this disc, I'm not going to intentionally do damage to it. And second, it may have been close to 10/10 when shipped, but you don't ship a disc like this in an oversized box and no bag or padding of any kind, and you respond to a buyer when they have an issue. I have been trying to resolve this issue for nearly a month with no response, and had to contact PayPal to get a peep out of you. I took a photo, but can't get it to attach on my phone,I'll try again later if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts