• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Rare Discraft Phantom Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSUDSCGOLF1

Here is a rare discraft phantom + from the 80's. It weighs 178g, has little faded ink on the back and is a 7/10. This is a great disc for any collection. Price is shipped. Thanks for looking.

$13

00984fc6.jpg

Back of disc:

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee352/osurh8/797b6283.jpg

Last edited:
i have one of these (kind of) and i tried throwing it once in a field. it shattered when it hit a rock.

i still have all the pieces.

Man you must throw hard and you must have been 5ft away from the rock. This thing feels like star plastic not sure how you can shatter star plastic. Anyhow, great old disc here at a great low price. Any takers?

It looks like DX to me...my buddy had a early 90s dx glow Roc and shattered it into 19 pieces during league lol that phantom is a sweet old disc though! bump!

i didnt mean to bash the disc at all. its a really cool disc actually.

i believe it has a mix of vinyl or something in it. because when it broke it was like a record. its definitely not like dx.

if its still around after my bar shift tomorrow i might take it for a wall hanger. that way i dont have to glue mine back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.