• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

Sorry it's giant pic. Off the phone

tumblr_m2c33uPlkc1qfyvwro1_1280.png

what color is that one? where did you get it? can i have it?

Damn you for posting that Ti Wasp, I will not be able to concentrate or sleep until I get one of those !!!!!!!

So the wasps should fly like buzzz's, the buzzz's fly like buzzz ss's and the ss's fly like poop which is probably why they ditched the ss?

just like goldline..... opto is the more stable plastic right?:confused:

I don't know what everyone is talking about with Ti being less stable...I just got a Ti stalker and Ti Buzzz..both at the same weight as my Z plastic ones I got in last week that are brand spanking new, and after a little field testing, the Ti is MORE stable than my new Z's.

I don't know what everyone is talking about with Ti being less stable...I just got a Ti stalker and Ti Buzzz..both at the same weight as my Z plastic ones I got in last week that are brand spanking new, and after a little field testing, the Ti is MORE stable than my new Z's.

What colors are they? My red Stalker is more stable than any Z I've thrown. My buddy, who throws them regularly, agreed. My gold Buzzz is less stable than my only Z Buzzz (yellow BS) though.

What colors are they? My red Stalker is more stable than any Z I've thrown. My buddy, who throws them regularly, agreed. My gold Buzzz is less stable than my only Z Buzzz (yellow BS) though.

The Stalker is Deep Purple...the seller called it "Color Shift" which is why I bought it, but it doesn't really color shift. It DOES have little flakes in it that make it glimmer.

The Buzzz is deep blue. It has more of a marbled look than the stalker, with no speckles in it.

Latest posts