• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

I hope the Ti Wasp actually flies like a wasp should Both of the damn Ti Buzzes I have turn more than my Z Buzzz SS'es and X Comets. I have a purple 170-172 one and an orange/coppery 177+ one. Both fly way too understable when thrown with some power behind them. I just lost an ESP Wasp today in a retention pond this evening. So maybe when a Ti Wasp gets to reasonable prices I will try one of those.

From Eric McCabe's twitter feed last night.

AqPvPIeCMAINKzs.jpg

Ti Wasps will be in production and available soon. I heard a rumor last night that there are a few Cryztal Zones at the factory.

Ti Wasps will be in production and available soon. I heard a rumor last night that there are a few Cryztal Zones at the factory.

Cryztal or crystal sparkle? It wouldn't surprise me if they had sparkles laying around. I don't know the extent of the agreement. I know they cant make more or sell them for a year. Maybe they can give them to team members though ...?

:clap: For the Ti Wasps

Now if I can find some PINK, ORANGE and/or RED Ti Buzzz'z, I'll be set.:thmbup:

Even though I promised myself (and the ole lady) not to buy discs, I'll make exceptions for these if I can sell/trade some of my stockpile of back-ups :D

Was told the Ti Wasps we got here at the GBO were molded Tuesday. They are all 173-174g and SUPER flat.

snagged a ti stalker. Not really onto stalkers anymore but it WAS the only ti disc i was interested in. NOw the wasp!!! ohhh yeah get me some of those i will!!!

Just posted my Wasp in the marketplace. $40 shipped. One just sold for $42 in the auction section.

my orange Ti buzzzes are every bit as stable as my max weight glo buzzzes.

i'm waiting for white pearl titanium discs.

ti buzzzs are out,glos are back in. i took them to a course finally and was not happy. they definitely would work for a straight buzzz but thats what i have my seasoned buzzzs for. definitely not as stable as i thought and hoped. traded 3 for 3 heavy glo buzzzs.