• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Reg Opens When?-Great Lakes Open, US AM@Milford, Kansas City Open, Minnesota Majestic

TimMcD

Hi!
I plan to play all these awesome tournaments in June and didn't want to miss the registration! I was hoping to get some insight on when registration opens for these tournaments.

I'm a really friendly disc golfer from Oregon(live on Maui now) looking for a place to camp or stay for all these tournaments! If you have any extra space please let me know! I'm a very respectful guest.

Also, I'll be coming from New York to go to the Great Lakes Open, so if anyone has an extra spot in their car that would be amazing :D

Much Aloha,

-Tim

Great Lakes Open
US Am championships
Kansas City Wide Open
Minnesota Majestic

Look at Pinckney State Rec Area in MI for camping near DGLO, may even be close enough for Am Nats as well.

The Am Nats website may have contact info for a fellow who offers up his nearby yard every year to a good sized crew of campers. Surf around there. You'll also find reg info, if they've posted any. Probably haven't if history is any guide.

Am Nats is an event that you normally have to qualify to play, so the registration is not until about a month or two before the event. However, I do not believe that it usually fills with qualifiers so they open up the registration after that to amateurs with a certain rating and above.

Great, thanks everyone! I'm really hopeful to make it into the USAM DGC! Sounds like a blast. I am rated 959 so I hope that is good enough to get me in.
I'm going to reg for Min Majestic ASAP, but I was wondering if anyone knows if they give refunds just in case of plans falling through?

Anyone have info about Kansas City Wide Open or Great Lakes Open?

Thanks!

Tim

PS: Still searching for a ride from NYC to Michigan :D

Don't know yet about this year, but Dynamic Discs ran GLO last year. You may start looking there. And AFAIK, they don't open AM Nats registration at all. Most spots fill in from qualifiers. If there are any spots left, you'll have to play in to qualify. No open or even rating-restricted registration.

I don't have a rating. I've never been in a pdga tourney, I've just played for a long time without that on my own.

You'll have to be a PDGA member to enter the Majestic so you might as well get your money's worth and play a few PDGA events before then. There will ratings updates in March, April and May before the Majestic so you could have a rating by then.

You'll have to be a PDGA member to enter the Majestic so you might as well get your money's worth and play a few PDGA events before then. There will ratings updates in March, April and May before the Majestic so you could have a rating by then.

I'm planing on it I have been checking for the tourney dates as they come through. I'll be playing a few of the C and B tiers around here.

Kansas City Wide Open Registration

KC Wide Open registration is now open!

We've been working hard to make a new website for all KCWO related information.

kcwideopen.com

come and see us!

Latest posts