• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Going to New York City in May! Lets play disc golf!

TimMcD

Aloha! I'm going to New York City from Maui for all of May and I was hoping to get some insight on the best courses to play! I would love to get in on a few tournaments too if there is anything going on.
I'll be staying in Brooklyn with a friend who goes to Pratt.

Any information is welcomed! I love playing new courses and meeting disc golfers from all over. Let me know what the MUST PLAY courses are around the whole area.

Big thanks! Keep golfin'

-Tim

PS
I am going to Michigan after I visit NY...gonna play Great Lakes Open, US AMs at Milford, then over to KC for KC Wide Open, then up to Minnesota for the Majestic! I'm hoping to hitch a ride from NY to Ann Arbor Michigan, if anyone plans on going over there let me know :)

campgaw is the closest course with baskets afaik, and it is worth the trip. I prefer the wooded course as the mighty gaw is not well marked.

Then, you absolutely must visit warwick town park. It is an epic course, with two sets of baskets and two tees per hole, plus a sweet 18 in the woods. You could easily spend several days there.

FDR park is another nice course

Latest posts