• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revo Dual Pack Vs. Grip EQ Bag

Revo Or Grip

• Total voters
revolution

Just bought a carolina bag and dave shipped out the same day it was ordered on and he did give me tracking info. When it arrived i had second thoughts on the color and emailed him at 900pm and he responded at 915pm. Told me to ship it back and he would give me a different color. He even paid shipping on the second bag after i offered to pay it. I thought the customer service was great. Love my new bag. Just arrived yesterday lol

revo new bag out yet, anyone have info on that.

I asked Dave about the new bag prior to ordering my Revo Dual pack and he said that they are still working on the bag and did not think they would release anything until end of the year/early next year. The new bag will not be a revised Dual Pack but a new addition to their current lineup.

Revolution disc golf

This is the worst company I have ever delt with. Sent five emails till I got a responses. When i got a response then I gave him my money expecting a bag by Xmas. Never happened but he took my money. A legit company should never take a customers money till it ships. Which it never did. I got the run around."it will be here after the first" that never happened. I got a full refund. Do not buy a bag from a company like this....... Scam artists

I absolutly LOVE my grip bag. I have the "clay" colored one. I had to take a few discs out when I got it because I used to carry 22-24 and now I can only fit 17 in the main compartment with 3 putters up top, but 17 should be plenty for most people. I saw someone say they fit like multiple pairs of pants and shirts and hats in their pocket, I just dont see how that is possible. I wear a size small and a hoodie barely fits in a side for me. Normally I carry extra shorts, extra towels, lacrosse ball, maybe a spare water bottle, stuff like that in the sides. Also my phone/wallet/keys but those are in the pockets at the top inside the big side pockets lol.

I love my Grip bag and recommend Grip bags to anyone!

A legit company should never take a customers money till it ships.

Have you never bought anything online..? I have never gone to a website and order something, only to have them send me a bill after they ship it, in hopes that YOU actually send them money...doesn't seem logical

Latest posts