• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] Rhbh anyhzer discs

prohopkid

Birdie Member
Local course has a lot of shots I need to anyhzer and I cant flick far enough for it. What is a driver that finishes right. The glide is good but can't send it far enough. Thanks guys!

As far as a fairway driver is concerned, I really love the Maul. It is very understable but its good about not turning and burning. More of a slow turnover that won't come back at all. Under-rated disc for sure. Also use the TL for this same shot that may need a little finish at the end. For long distance I like to use a beat or lightweight destroyer, or bio trespass.

The Mamba comes immediately to mind.

The MVP Orbital is extremely understable, even in max weights, but a cautionary note: it'll flip over and become a roller all to easily. The MVP Impulse is understable, but not nearly as badly as the Orbital. It might work for you.

In the control/fairway driver arena, the Lat64 Gold Line Fury is understable, especially after you use it some. The Lat64 River and Discmania FD can also work into understability.

I have not tried the Prodigy F7, but it might be good. The Prodigy M4 is a great understable/turnover mid, if the distances are what you're looking for...

How far can you throw? I use a beat up 2nd run outlaw or frost bolt depending on the line, but there are a ton out there, trilogy alone has a bunch of others freedom, King, renegade, Raketen, havoc, the list goes on... There are a ton of US speed 7-9 out there as well... What shot are you trying to get? Hyzer flip to right hand turn at 250 finishing about 300?

Be a bit more specific on distance ability and shot shape will help you get a better answer.

Leopard for 275 to 325 feet and Hatchet for longer.

I got a trespass it's stupid overstable....

On the other thing I got 160g orbital I got from a guy on here in a trade, I'll have to try it. Got gift card to Marshall st just gatta find something to try cause my bags pretty much all set. Trying swam 1 reborn for anyhzer putter for off the t. Don't know what else to get or try.

Hatchet, Sidewinder, Impulse, Stratus ...... More specific if we knew your power level.

Wierd I have all those but they go right for 2 seconds then always come back left and my saints go straight forever. I'm looking for 300ft l shape to the right. Flicking doesn't work anyhzer doesn't work. Also over rock and slight left downhill. Two shots I only ever need it for

The Mamba comes immediately to mind.

The MVP Orbital is extremely understable, even in max weights, but a cautionary note: it'll flip over and become a roller all to easily. The MVP Impulse is understable, but not nearly as badly as the Orbital. It might work for you.

In the control/fairway driver arena, the Lat64 Gold Line Fury is understable, especially after you use it some. The Lat64 River and Discmania FD can also work into understability.

I have not tried the Prodigy F7, but it might be good. The Prodigy M4 is a great understable/turnover mid, if the distances are what you're looking for...

I have fury gave to gf and f7 is my go to flick and river is my uphill driver. We're on the same page though!

All discs are good anyhzer discs my man..just need to work on throwing angles. Even very OS discs can hold anyhzer to the ground. :D

Throw all your discs on anhyzer lines and see. US ones are not needed unless you want to utilize the natural turn.

Like Aim said, all discs can be used for that shot if thrown right. I do throw a Sidewinder for those long US shots. There's a hole at the local course where it's about 300 to a dogleg right, so I throw a big anny shot with the sidewinder out and let it turn. For more power Mamba's will also hold that line.

A Bolt is insanely US for me, I have to hyzer flip the crap out of it and let it do its work and most of the time it turns way too much for my liking.

I have a bolt I'll give it a.shot. I wish thinking a witness but I really don't need anymore plastic I just took 10 out of the bag for my back ups. Yeah its a wierd shot. It's at like....105 degree angle.

Biggest concern is I can make any disc go right it's the whole coming back left still to much. If you throw it to the right and high and it comes back left it's going 700 feet down a giant hill with tons of leaves. I usually flick it and can get around the corner but to much spin and falls short instead of up the hill and right to the basket

Like AIM said for that turn I would go at least stable if not overstable. But u gotta put it on a steep angle with the right height so that it flexes around the corner. Understable will turn but I think YOU need to put it on the anny angle for that big of a turn.

Edit--BUT you GOTTA COMMIt to goin out and around

I think your mixing up you os from your us. I'll try my buddys sidewinder with higher anyhzer

Seasoned base plastics are the best for this role. You can get premium plastics even in lighter weights and unless they've seen many rounds they will still want to fly "heavy" at the end of the flight.

Latest posts