• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rip finger blood blister

Akain132

Bogey Member
So today I had a great round and was throwing further than I ever have before. I've been constantly practicing and never had any pain or blisters on my fingers. But today after throwing the 17th hole and went up to 18 and reached for a disc and noticed my index finger was in a lot of pain. I looked at my finger and as you can see I have a nasty blood blister on the inner tip of my finger. I am using the power grip, does this mean I am throwing the disc with more power or am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 40
Just let it drain itself. Take a couple days off. Then when it heals you'll have a dead skin there and you won't get blood blisters again for a while. Happens to me for baseball every spring

Just let it drain itself. Take a couple days off. Then when it heals you'll have a dead skin there and you won't get blood blisters again for a while. Happens to me for baseball every spring
Yeah, let it drain on its own, as poking it will make it worse and increase the chances of infection. Get some Corn Huskers Lotion, as that will help heal your hands.

You need more calluses. I normally pop them manually and rip off the remaining skin on top, but that's just what ive always done since I was a kid.