• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RIT Bulk Order

Here is what I have everyone down for. I do have 4 ounces of neon pink and 2 ounces of neon yellow still available as well as 5 boxes of pearl grey and royal blue if anyone wants to add to what they already requested. I will try and get everything divided out this week but it may be first thing next week before I can actually get to it. I will send paypal totals once I ship.

Attachments

• Dye order.png
    Dye order.png
    37 KB · Views: 20
Dye has been divided and will ship out Tuesday. Everything is triple bagged so hopefully there won't be any issues in shipping.

"Mysterious powders found in USPS Offices around the country"

When I broke up the neon colors I had the same thought.. especially shipping to Canada. Was waiting for someone to say their package had been opened and the dye was spilled.

^^^Thanks again Maansmit, thanks for doing the legwork on this, can't wait to try these colors out

The question begs to be asked, is this the new formula that wont dye plastic?

If this stuff still works on plastic, I would love to be involved if you do another order. I could really go for some of the neon pink.

I have to ship to Canada so I hope that doesnt get stopped by customs or something because of the small packets of powder.

The question begs to be asked, is this the new formula that wont dye plastic?

If this stuff still works on plastic, I would love to be involved if you do another order. I could really go for some of the neon pink.

I specifically requested old stuff and they have represented that it is old and should work. RIT was good to work with. I would be willing to do another bulk order if there is interest.

I have to ship to Canada so I hope that doesnt get stopped by customs or something because of the small packets of powder.

I have Rit shipped here all the time. I'm sure they have record of what has Been shipped to me at the border. I wouldn't worry to much. We are way to laid back in Canada to actually give a sh!t

Latest posts