• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rit dye questions

This question is almost relevant:
I have a champion disc which is a very opaque, medium light blue. What colors might stand out on it well? (like would orange work at all, since I got a box, or would it meld into a vomitlike yellow?)

I have used cocoa brown, looks good on clear discs. It is definetly darker close to black on colored discs. Sunshine orange sucks! Make your own orange, looks better!

Scarlette (looks like blood in a pan lol)is good to use as a normal red if you don't dip as long. I haven't had the chance to try the Cherry red. How is that?

So if Im wanting to dye a couple of white discs red, for example, then I could put 3 packs of rit in a liter of water and heat it up, and turn the discs around in the solution for what, 2o minutes each? Or, is there more to it?

that's basically it. just make sure the dye isn't too hot, you want it around 130*. and if you're submerging the disc in the dye, make sure you flip it and move it around or it will burn/warp/melt

use 1/2 packet/liter and a drop of disc soap. double dip if necessary (though you shouldnt need to:p).

Latest posts