• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Road trip from Ontario,Canada to Columbus Ohio and area!

PCDG13

Par Member
My g/f and I are travelling from London, Ontario down to Columbus OH to see a concert in a couple weeks and I'd like to hit up at least a couple courses on our travels. I Imagine we'll be taking the 75 South through Michigan to Toledo then over to Columbus but willing to travel off course to play a really nice course or extend the trip past Columbus if it's worth it.

Here's the catch.. My g/f will not want to drive all over the place with me just to watch me play, So there has to be some sort of attraction, shopping or something cool to do near by to justify the detour.

Sounds like you'll be west of me but if you want to come out towards canton hit me up, plenty of solid courses nearby.

I could possibly come out that way if we went back up through Cleveland area. It'd be pretty damn cool to play a round with Mike C and get some tips!

Hoover and Simsbury are both banging! Hoover may be a better choice, just because it has more holes of all types, but I think Simsbury is just beautiful and my wife loves hiking it with me more than hoover.

Easton, an outdoor mall/shopping experience is close to hoover, and you could play hoover and blendon while she shops. That'd be a pretty nice day of golf!

Hoover and Simsbury are both banging! Hoover may be a better choice, just because it has more holes of all types, but I think Simsbury is just beautiful and my wife loves hiking it with me more than hoover.

Easton, an outdoor mall/shopping experience is close to hoover, and you could play hoover and blendon while she shops. That'd be a pretty nice day of golf!

Thank you very much! exactly the kind of info I'm looking for!

Latest posts