• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Roc vs. Buzzz

Roc or Buzzz?

• Roc

Votes: 99 50.3%
  • Buzzz

Votes: 98 49.7%

• Total voters
I throw Ghosts because the current run of Rocs all have mega plus rims that I despise, but Ghosts are just old Rocs so my vote goes there

I really wanted to like Ghosts, but they just don't start out overstable enough. I also don't have as big of a problem with the Roc's rim though.

I really wanted to like Ghosts, but they just don't start out overstable enough. I also don't have as big of a problem with the Roc's rim though.

That's what I loved about them. Just as HSS, with a bit less LSS off the shelf. I have a pinnacle ghost or bt med harp if I want some level of 'more overstable' than my gravitys.

That's what I loved about them. Just as HSS, with a bit less LSS off the shelf. I have a pinnacle ghost or bt med harp if I want some level of 'more overstable' than my gravitys.

I may have to revisit some of my Ghosts now that I'm throwing cleaner and farther. I never really felt like I would trust them in headwinds like I do Rocs, even in Pinnacle and Metallic (my experience with Legend Ghosts) form. The Metallic was the beefiest of the bunch though.

I may have to revisit some of my Ghosts now that I'm throwing cleaner and farther. I never really felt like I would trust them in headwinds like I do Rocs, even in Pinnacle and Metallic (my experience with Legend Ghosts) form. The Metallic was the beefiest of the bunch though.

Same here, I never tried them in premo, always Excel, Gravity and Protege. Just can't trust them like I can a fresh Dx/Kc Rancho.

What does Bradley Williams throw? I am shaping my game after him

Discs, I dunno.

Style wise? I hear he leads with the shoulder.

I voted roc: star roc3, champ roc3, seasond 2004 dx rancho. Also have a 2005 z buzzz in the bag but it mostly takes up space.

The only buzz I need is from the six pack of beer I roc in my bag.

07cc5c68eb26b084e90039209e614533.jpg

I just can't get into the beaded mids. I prefer the Shark.

The most underrated disc, made by Innova. IMO

Gets a bad rep from all the 150 class sharks from starter packs. "I throw way to far to use a shark, I have to throw a boss/(any high speed driver) so I can throw far." Really crushing those 250 foot drives.

Anyone with surplus 150 class sharks can send them to me. I love them for playing in the woods. Also give a ton of them away to people I'm introducing to the game.

I have played with both and I liked the Buzz better I still bag one when I need something that don't come out of the anhyser.

The most underrated disc, made by Innova. IMO

Gets a bad rep from all the 150 class sharks from starter packs. "I throw way to far to use a shark, I have to throw a boss/(any high speed driver) so I can throw far." Really crushing those 250 foot drives.

Anyone with surplus 150 class sharks can send them to me. I love them for playing in the woods. Also give a ton of them away to people I'm introducing to the game.

I still carry my Shark which was my first disc I got over 18 years ago. I have beat up, semi beat, and new in my bag. One of two aces I have was with my 151 Shark. Love that disc. :D

I love my Buzzz Z plastic disc. Flies so straight and the plastic is indestructible. Having said that, I haven't owned a Roc or Roc 3. Uh oh, another disc to buy!:eek:

Latest posts