• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rockwall Open - Oct 13th

7997535631_dc9ecae9df_z.jpg

Close to 40 signed up now and filling fast!

We have added a PDGA C-Tier One Rounder on October 12th.
$20 PRO
$15 AM
All divisions welcome.

Also, we will have flex start dubs for $20 a team.

It all starts Friday October 12th from 1-6p.m.

You can sign-up for the one rounder at http://www.hyzerbombtour.com
8047435210_59d40ee924.jpg

i know you will have tons of plastic however will you have bags either for viewing or for sale? really want to see both the atomic and the flak.

i know you will have tons of plastic however will you have bags either for viewing or for sale? really want to see both the atomic and the flak.

We will have a Flak on hand and I know 8-9 of the people playing either have a Flak or Atomic already.

Just signed up two more. Hope you have a couple extra XXLs available.

Awesome.
We only have a few not counting the folks who got one before the Sept 30th deadline. They are just so expensive when you go to 2xl ($25.00 each).

On the dubs and the one rounder, if I am not a Pdga member is there a charge of the $10 non member fee? And can I pay on site for those?

On the dubs and the one rounder, if I am not a Pdga member is there a charge of the $10 non member fee? And can I pay on site for those?

Just a $10 fee on singles. It's a PDGA sanctioned event. You will need two others with you to start play. With dubs going on the same time, this makes it easier.
Yes, you can pay on site. We will have the Rv somewhere in the main parking lot.

Latest posts