• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] S- or C-line TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Par Member
I'm looking for very light weight Discmania TDs in 165ish (<168g) if available. Beat ones would be nice, too.

I have some trades, so let me know what you've got.

Thanks,

i have 2x Merlot C-TD's with the + Rim.. both 168ish.. and easy 8+/10 .. if interested just let me know .. would be a nice matching pair of throwers for ya :) .. need paypal but if need to trade im looking for ... x-preds, old mold beasts, flat top rocs, zones, eagle-x's,leopards,sidewinders,kc aviars, dx sonic.. just lil picky on weights.. like you i like em under 170.. except mids/putters

Last edited:
I haven't tried the S-Line but I just bought a brand new C-Line and it flies awesome...I don't have a big arm and boy does it hold it's line & glide for me.

I'm still looking for lighter ones (~166g?) if available. Thanks anyway for the bump.

i have 2x Merlot C-TD's with the + Rim.. both 168ish.. and easy 8+/10 .. if interested just let me know .. would be a nice matching pair of throwers for ya :) .. need paypal but if need to trade im looking for ... x-preds, old mold beasts, flat top rocs, zones, eagle-x's,leopards,sidewinders,kc aviars, dx sonic.. just lil picky on weights.. like you i like em under 170.. except mids/putters

Status
Not open for further replies.