• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Salient Discs "Reign" JohnE Sig Distance Driver

I'm impressed with this discs flight, and feel it agrees with the numbers perfectly. Even throwing this thing with a lot of heat, it holds a straight flight, with only the slightest of wiggle now that its seasoned a little bit, and has a nice fade and the end but not too sharp. Very easy to get it to go where I want, even on long, full power lines.

How's everyone else liking it now that its been in your bags for a while?

These are part of the
SALIENT DISCS FB: "15 discs for $105 which includes premium plastic from our 10 different molds. This is only for clubs, small stores or retailers wanting to test some Salient plastic. Email us via the website to place an order."
If you have a small club or store in town, support JohnE and get his signature disc in your area!

Bringing this one back around. Been throwing my "disc formerly know as prince" for my primary sidearm disc and really liking it. It has enough stability to withstand my torque monkey sidearm and still fight back out of it. It has a good skip at the end of its flight, which I find to be really useful. I've also been throwing it for some moderate headwind drives with pretty good success.

If I could change anything about this disc, it would be the dome. Mine is pretty flat...so I wish it had just a smidge of dome to give it a little more glide.

I love how fast it is, literally seems like it goes point a to b like a lazer.

If you want more dome with the same disc get one of the Dragon line Da'E it's the same disc but more glide.

Almost got an ace on a 350ft upshot sidearm a couple weeks ago with my Purple Reign.

Its a really good disc and it flat sharp profile is perfect for FH drives. Like a shallower feeling flat top Giant.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 23
Nuke(red) ... vs ... Reign(blue)

2014_09_19_13_14_12_945.jpg

It's like a good nuke. FR reds used to be FAF if I remember right like this pictured.

Cool thanks was going to ask you about that one. It start to get any turn or still pretty fresh? The one I used for a bit wasn't like a force I'd agree there. Specially when seasoned.

okay so youre so concerned with what "speed" the disc is, which is innova nomenclature, which is already irrelevant to this thread, then you take it a step further and reference discraft stuff that doesnt use speed ratings!?!?

your post just went ob more times than this disc.

I am dumber for having red this. I mean, you are clearly the worst poster on this site, but this post is messed up on so many levels.

I've not thrown a Dominator that feels this fast, but its not a bad comparison.

ummmm, thug, i dunno what's wrong with my account but i can't pm anybody or visit anybody's pages. your tracking number is

9400 1096 9993 7300 7417 77

enjoy. :)

LOL

*edit*

didn't realize your ass got banned. THAT'S why i can't see your account or pm you. enjoy the reign.

Last edited:
I got to throw one not too long after their release, they're just like my worn z nukes.