• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Spark - Small Backpack

Lolz at people who think the side pockets are Yeti Coolers. Chil' please.

Lolz at people who think the side pockets are Yeti Coolers. Chil' please.

Reminds me of a joke Louis C.K. would say....

"Oh we have insulated pockets? Sweet! Oh, it won't hold my mini keg and bucket of ice, what a piece of crap!"

"Like, how quickly the world owes him something he knew existed only 10 seconds ago."

lol. You don't assume then most retailers probably sell MORE small bags than big ones.

:wall:

They probably do, but the margins on smaller bags are still good enough for retailers to deal with.

A $75.00 backpack bag probably costs more produce than an innova standard bag.

This looks like the perfect bag for me at a good price. 15-17 discs should be a good amount for what I like to do, and I'm hoping with the small size it shouldn't be that bad to one strap or just carry by the handle. I also dig the side pockets, looks like enough storage without being over the top.

What's the biggest sized bottle the drink holders will hold?

This looks like the perfect bag for me at a good price. 15-17 discs should be a good amount for what I like to do, and I'm hoping with the small size it shouldn't be that bad to one strap or just carry by the handle. I also dig the side pockets, looks like enough storage without being over the top.

What's the biggest sized bottle the drink holders will hold?

We've gotten 32 ounces in but it's a tight fit and should loosen up.

Reminds me of a joke Louis C.K. would say....

"Oh we have insulated pockets? Sweet! Oh, it won't hold my mini keg and bucket of ice, what a piece of crap!"

"Like, how quickly the world owes him something he knew existed only 10 seconds ago."

Airplane internet! :hfive:

They probably do, but the margins on smaller bags are still good enough for retailers to deal with.

A $75.00 backpack bag probably costs more produce than an innova standard bag.

and... those discs which are on the shelves... how much do you really think in profit is there to be made? specially with the competitive market on shipping/pricing. Bags are what they are.

and... those discs which are on the shelves... how much do you really think in profit is there to be made? specially with the competitive market on shipping/pricing. Bags are what they are.

I definitely don't totally disagree with you but a friend of mine is a distributor for a few different brands. The margins are actually very high but you still have to sell quite a few $15-20 discs to actually make decent profit

Regardless of all of the talk DN is going to be distributing the Spark. Hopefully that will put some people at ease. Thanks for the support everyone.

I think it's a great entry level backpack price. If the backpack is decent quality, it's a great deal. I'd imagine they'll fly off the shelves.

Looks good guys. The Helix is top notch for large courses\tournaments, and this will be my go to for small courses\casual.

What is that light blue disc 2nd from the left, next to the red putter?

Looks interesting. The profile kinda reminds me of the Tensor from what I can see in the pic