• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Santa-Cruzmas! - Starter Pack Challenge Teaser - Fun with Paul and friends

Royalhghnss

Double Eagle Member
So the day Masters Cup I met up with Paul, Nate, Eagle and Eric Oakley to film some fun rounds. First up was Champ vs Chumps the rematch. Paul and Hannah vs Quads comprised of CCDG and friends (we rotated in and out). Nate Sexton did live commentary. It was amazing. I can't wait to hear Nate's commentary.

After lunch we filmed the Starter Pack Challenge. A round at DeLa using the Innova starter pack. Nate, Paul, Eagle, and Eric played. We'll do some fun commentary in post on that.

We also shot the intro for Starter Pack which you can watch below. Comedy gold IMHO.

https://youtu.be/Q6gdq50Udtg

The teaser was funny, I saw it last night. The only way it could have been funnier is if you had Nate and Paul come out in footy pajamas...

Perhaps I am to easily amused, fell out of my seat watching Shrek, but gawd that was funny. " I got a watermelon..."

I think this was the funniest thing since the Iron Leaf in the DG youtube game! Way to get something like this together, and to have some fun. Now lets watch some Disc Golf! amIrite!?

giphy.gif

This KILLED me when I saw it. I actually had to pause it and rewind when Eagle Wynner popped up and mumbled, "I'm a vegan!"

So good! Thanks for the laughs, Ian and crew. I'd love to see more comedy stuff or footage of these guys in regular situations as apposed to tournament footage. (not that you don't have the best footage out there!)

I think this was the funniest thing since the Iron Leaf in the DG youtube game! Way to get something like this together, and to have some fun. Now lets watch some Disc Golf! amIrite!?

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

This KILLED me when I saw it. I actually had to pause it and rewind when Eagle Wynner popped up and mumbled, "I'm a vegan!"

:thmbup:

So good! Thanks for the laughs, Ian and crew. I'd love to see more comedy stuff or footage of these guys in regular situations as apposed to tournament footage. (not that you don't have the best footage out there!)

You bet! and Thanks! I know we already talked about doing it again next year. Probably do something fun this winter too when Paul's home.

When is this coming out?

Really hoping Monday! Peter's pretty much done w/ the edit then Cory and I are gonna drop some commentary on it.

I noticed that too. maybe to make up for having the toughest decade in the decades challenge?

This exactly :)

Latest posts