• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Seer

Yep, my Seers are flippy which is good 'cause its my turnover disc.

This was seriously my favorite disc when I was playing a mid length course with a bunch of dog leg rights.. I got really good at dialing in the power and angle to have my turnover break in just the right spot.

My forehand has improved considerably since then, so I dont lean on it as much, but it's still my go-to turnover disc.

I cannot see doing without a Seer or a Leopard or something like it.

Yeah, mine are basically filling the flippy utility disc role in my bag that a beat to hell DX driver would. Not something I can lean on for a workhorse but hella useful in the woods.

My Seer became mostly unusable in less than 6 months. Just waiting for the right newb to donate it to.

I just gave mine to a friend who wanted to astart playing. He was getting 150' out of it on hyzer-lines. Plenty of room for him to grow into it :D

I forgot to pick up my VIP Hatchet from my lie at a course over the weekend. So angry, but I know my local disc golf store will likely have them in stock.
Out of the blue from the 'Blink and you miss it' category, I saw that Infinite had some VIP Seer's in stock. Last had one of these in my bag 5 or 6 years ago so I ordered a couple. You never know when these will appear again. Could be different than the last time I threw 'em but I figure it's worth a shot.

Just got my new VIP Seers (red & blue; both 171g). The last time I bagged one, I lost it and that was about 5 or 6 years ago. These ones are clear plastic- not sure if my previous ones were like these- I seem to recall they were solid in color.

Tested one out today at my local go-to haunt. First two throws: immediately into the ground not too far from the tee. I corrected and got the nose up and throwing flat- immediately straight out of the hand and great glide just like I remember them doing years ago. I think I may enjoy breaking these in.
:thmbup:

Latest posts