• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Seneca Creek Soiree - PDGA A tier - 4/28-29

drevil

Only a few more weeks to register for the SOIREE!!! registrations are starting to roll in and the event WILL FILL AT 72. Don't get shut out, do you really want to be on a waitlist to try to get in to the soiree? this event is a qualifier for the Vibram Open

REGISTER NOW if you want to be sure you have a spot in the premier spring event in MD! Details are at the registration page...

http://www.discoutfitters.com/products/Seneca-Creek-Soiree.html

any locals have some floor space available for a couple out of towners? This would be a big help for me and a friend thinking of coming down from NY

Luke, I'll put the word out on the md board to see if we can help you out. There's a camp ground near by too if that appeals to you.

21st annual Seneca Creek Soiree is shaping up nicely!

We're the only PRO A Tier the weekend of the 28th and we've got some sick golfers showing up to compete. With only 14 spots left, sign up now if you're planning to play.

We've got some great players signed up and are looking forward to this weekends tournament! I'll post pictures and updates from the course on our www.facebook.com/discoutfitters page.... Turn on, Tune in, and Drop out!

Weekend schedule:

Saturday April 28th
Players Meeting: 9:30AM

Tee time for Round 1 - 10:00AM
Round 1 Format: All players play 18 holes from concrete tees marked with flags. All players will play holes 1-18

Tee time for Round 2 – TBD, look for sign posted @tournament central.
Round 2 format: All players play holes 10-27 concrete tees marked with flags.

Tee time for Round 3 – 9:30AM
NO PLAYERS MEETING ON SUNDAY – BE ON YOUR TEE AT 9:30 SHARP!! All players will play 27 holes from the white /blue tees. All tees will be marked w/ flags.

Gates open at 8:00
Park admission has gone up to $3 in state, $5 out of state, free weekdays
Lunch provided both days