Hummelstown, PA

Shank Park

3.25(based on 10 reviews)
Played today. Great course. Won't write a review until I can play the whole 18 -- had to skip about 4 today due to construction.

Spring Fling Disc Golf Tournament May 11, 2019 at Shank Park. Info/sign up- Derry Township Parks and Recreation online or at Rec building at Cocoa Ave in Hershey.

I'd like to know who the a$$holes are who knocked down the half tree in hole 5 fairway. Hated that thing at first, but it made that hole.

I'd like to know who the a$$holes are who knocked down the half tree in hole 5 fairway. Hated that thing at first, but it made that hole.
Wasn't me but I'm hearing you. I probably played 40 rounds at a local course before I finally manged to deuce of of the holes. It had two separate clumps of trees/bushes so you had too anhyzer off the tee and have the throw flatten out after the first clump and flip to hyzer to get around the second clump. I went back months later and they had cut down one of the clumps because it made the hole "unfair".

Found a pink disc buried in the snow today with no owner info. If it is yours just describe it and I'll get it back to you.

Hey guys, I'm new ish to the dg scene in the area and have played at this park twice. I'm looking for a couple of people to play with over weekends. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm new ish to the dg scene in the area and have played at this park twice. I'm looking for a couple of people to play with over weekends. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!
I would love to see a casual meetup started for weekend (or weeknight) disc golfers to play with some different people.

Post info about lost and found discs at Hershey Area Disc Golf facebook page (or ask someone at Wednesday night tag league about a post on that page). Course does not currently have a disc drop box.

Latest posts