• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Shield Stamp S-PD's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogey H8tr

Bogey Member
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a couple of overstable shield stamp s-pd's to have some backups for my main thrower. I have no paypal funds at the moment, so I am looking to trade. I'll also look at other s line pd's as long as they are overstable!

Wanted: 7/10+ shield stamp s-pd's 169g+

Have: First run legacy patriot, pre avery SDS destroyer, pop top mega stable star wraith, multiple AJ and Brinster teebirds, lots and lots of old innova collectibles, random throwers. Check out some pictures here!

PM me if you have one you are willing to trade, I might have something for you! More than willing to take pictures and PM or text to you, just let me know. Please bump if you pm. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have roughly 15 or so shield stamps for sale. All 175g though. And I'm only after paypal at the moment.

I have one I'd trade for that FR Patriot if you still have it. All I see is a FR Ghost in your photos.

Sorry Jozzz, don't have paypal at the moment. If you have any trade wants down the road let me know. I'll pm you shortly tbird. I think I'll have enough shield stamps to last me for quite some time now!

Status
Not open for further replies.