• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Shimmer and Luster Plastics

i got two yellow Luster destroyers today and they are both fairly soft. Not gstar soft but pretty flexxy for a champion blend

Finally catching up to Lat 64 from 2011?

attachment.php

Heh, let's not get carried away. I haven't seen any that look as good as lava. They basically look like Tournament plastic from last year.

Also, noticing the sticker, is that unthrown? PM me when you're selling it! :)

I had a couple Lava Havocs like that, circa 2011. Didn't stick with the Havoc though, the Bolt did it better.

I had a couple Lava Havocs like that, circa 2011. Didn't stick with the Havoc though, the Bolt did it better.

Lava Halo is my jam, but I could use a Havoc.

I think a lot of the GStar stuff looks cooler than these Luster & Shimmer runs. The webbed looking GStar is as nice as a lot of the things Trilogy has produced.

Last edited:
Got a shimmer Roc3, not as shimmery as I hoped but the plastic feels really nice. Like ¾ star and ¼ GStar

I'll have shimmer destroyers and roc3s and luster destroyers for the 3 man this year. Soon enough I can comment on the plastics...

I have some destroyers and roc3s in shimmer. Finally threw the roc3 and it's not nearly as stable as regular star roc3s I've thrown. Beautiful disc with a ton of glide. It's staying in my bag because it compliments my champ and metal flake roc3s.

Got a champ luster destroyer today. Only tossed like 2-3 times.. and in 20-30mph wind. HOLY BEEF. Example. My brinsters were flying really nice and straight in the wind. The champ luster flew like a firebird on a calm day.

I'll test more tomorrow when I do field work before league and report back. Might have been crazy gusts or bad throws. But it felt super beef.

Fundraiser order came in a couple of days ago and the shimmer and luster destroyers look like they'll be 100% beef. Most of them looked like pop tops. The shimmer roc3s looked nice too, flat and good grip.

Old school discs are still out there... there are some PFN discs out there, etc.

My soft Roc3s are not from the Factory Store; in fact, my firmest Roc3s are F2s from the Factory Store.

Anyhoo, this Shimmer and Luster discs look nice but look like GStar, and they sound softer than what I'm looking for. Those who like them, have at them and enjoy them...

You're right, old school pfn star is out there. I own an absolute crap ton of it. And none of it is stiff. NONE. At all. You have no clue what you are talking about. If the star coming out now is the crap they ran the star thb I have in I will never buy star again. I will take my nice pliable pfn star Firebird type star any day over this stiff slick crap they are running now. Please, please stop with your misonformation. When everyone on the board says you're wrong, guess what YOU ARE WRONG.

You're right, old school pfn star is out there. I own an absolute crap ton of it. And none of it is stiff. NONE. At all. You have no clue what you are talking about. If the star coming out now is the crap they ran the star thb I have in I will never buy star again. I will take my nice pliable pfn star Firebird type star any day over this stiff slick crap they are running now. Please, please stop with your misonformation. When everyone on the board says you're wrong, guess what YOU ARE WRONG.

:hfive::hfive::hfive::hfive::hfive:

Latest posts