• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shots Fired by McBeth?

I think that the bragging can only lead to other competitors wanting to get better and giving him a run for his money.

i dont know, but i feel like hes taking more and more shots at players. whatever "tactic" it may be, im getting tired of it. disc golf is a fun friendly sport where people of all ages ought to be able to play competitively and not have to take this bull from better players. yes hes the best but he doesnt need to brag about it, he just be supportive and encouraging.

C'mon, man, put your big boy pants on. You're looking at things from a recreational level. How does anything a pro does affect your enjoyment of the game? If you're getting "tired of it", maybe you're paying too much attention to it, and taking it way too seriously. Is he really supposed to be supportive and encouraging to Will, Ricky, Nikko, etc, his biggest competitors? They can be supportive of their own damn self.

Guys at their level have highly competitive personalities, and McBeth walks the walk. Doesn't mean they aren't friendly. I think this is probably blown way out of proportion anyway, and the ones that seem thin-skinned about the whole thing are just the fanbois. What pros say or do doesn't mean a thing to a vast majority of disc golfers.

Last edited:
Where's the "Shots fired by Discmania/Lizotte" thread?

I could end it in one post. I wrote it. Paul and Simon liked it. I re-wrote it after the grand slam, shoe deal, etc. They liked that version too.

Rivalries are good for the sport. Without ESPN would Kobe/LeBron be such a big deal? LB is 16-6 vs KB, stats take a backseat to hype in sports.

DANGIT, I let the cat out the dadgum bag. :D

I think it's badass, my post was in jest to those bitching about how its bad for the sport.

There is a youtube video where he basically says the same thing about Ricky and how he chokes whenever it's close.

Edit, found it:

So at about 7:10 Paul mentions what I think he called "Team Six." Anyone have any idea what this means? Due to limitations of this site's search feature it wouldn't even look up "six" at all.

So at about 7:10 Paul mentions what I think he called "Team Six." Anyone have any idea what this means? Due to limitations of this site's search feature it wouldn't even look up "six" at all.

He says the whole "team switch," ie., Will going to Prodigy.

Lol, I thought he was going to go Seal Team Six on him, from what you were saying! :popcorn: