• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Should the DGPT Matchplay BECOME the DGPT Championship?

September Madness for the Chip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, most of the boredom of the match play event that recently took place was the venue. Another damn ball golf course, big arms hucking discs 779 feet!! Come on. Make it a tightly wooded (dare I say, a typically Michigan course?) and then let's see some action.

For me, most of the boredom of the match play event that recently took place was the venue. Another damn ball golf course, big arms hucking discs 779 feet!! Come on. Make it a tightly wooded (dare I say, a typically Michigan course?) and then let's see some action.

I would definitely like to see on a course with more shot shaping. It doesn't have to be tightly wooded, just like Ryan was talking about--opportunities for scoring separation.

People: "I hate courses on ball golf courses."

Also people: "I want more distance. How can I throw 500' more consistently?"

People: "I hate courses on ball golf courses."

Also people: "I want more distance. How can I throw 500' more consistently?"

that's because they build 'em on bolf courses and you need 500 feet to score!

Besides it'd be really really really cool to legitimately say I throw 500 feet or even something approaching that.

that's because they build 'em on bolf courses and you need 500 feet to score!

Besides it'd be really really really cool to legitimately say I throw 500 feet or even something approaching that.

If you or I threw 500' we wouldn't want to play on anything other than a wide open bomber course.

I mean how could you flex all of that power on a 250' wooded hole?