• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sickest turbo putt ever??? John McCray, #18 Renny Gold

Played a round with him on Saturday. No turbo putting, but the long longggg puts he hits, even from crazy spots, are just remarkable. Was really a pleasure to play with as well.

Description - The downhill shot, he'd hit the same tree two or three times already so decided to TURBO PUTT a Demon into the right side gap! He later approached with another turbo putt and canned the par.

he also has nice TP in clash at Kenny's home course.

I actually jump putt that hole just to stay out of the water. Granted, I am not all that good, but it seemed like a good shot to do...

I think the turbo putt is one of the most underappreciated shots in the game. I have a reasonably good turbo putt from 25 and in, and I can think of at least two times it has saved me a birdie in tourneys. I don't have that sick turbo drive though.

That is sick, Barry wtf? lol. He throws that disc like friggin John Elway throws a football!

Latest posts