• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Signal

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Just showed up on the approved list.

Max weight: 175.1

Diameter: 21.1

height: 1.5

rim depth: 1.2

New driver of some sort? Maybe the new 16mm or maybe 23mm? Well except for the rim depth its identical to a relay in the first seven columns, if that means anything...

Last edited:
Just showed up on the approved list.

Max weight: 175.1

Diameter: 21.1

height: 1.5

rim depth: 1.2

New driver of some sort? Maybe the new 16mm or maybe 23mm? Well except for the rim depth its identical to a relay in the first seven columns, if that means anything...

Err.. I meant rim thickness not depth.

Can I have a blank so I can get this dyed on one?:D

signals-cover1-600x600.jpg

Hmm, this is strange. None of their other drivers are even close to this disc's measurement on the thickness. That 1.2cm is seen mostly in their mids and putters. Relay and resistor are closest at 1.7. Though I guess it could be a typo...

Last edited:
It's the same rim thickness as the Tensor, Tangent, Alias and Theory but much smaller diameter than a midrange. Some sort of shallow, small diameter putter/mid?

Edit: yeah, it's either a typo somewhere or they are making something funky. Fairly close to a Zone except it's .5 cm taller than the Signal.

Looks like a faster Harp/Zone

The flight of a new/slightly seasoned DX Gazelle in premium plastic? Yes, please! It would be hard to do based on the properties of how premium and base plastic fly in the air. Here's to hope!

To the OP, I think the Signal is a putter or mid.

Ok Zam, its been more than 8hrs....

...Spill the beans!...:popcorn:
ZAM <3 Signal

It's great, I've been throwing some. Mine are white and 175g. I first threw them at this elementary school nearby where I test discs fresh after arrival. Don't worry, all the kiddos were gone for the day and the fields were wide open and safe!!