• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Simon's Vlog

If he really made all those shots on the first try I'm extremely impressed

I took it as more of a trick shot video than an actual round video. So I'm assuming he took multiple shots off the tee/putting, etc, to make it entertaining to watch. Compare that to a recent video of Eagle trying (and failing) to shoot a course record while playing the course for the 1st time. lol..

So tru. . .but he DID put up a score after the round. . .and i did not see any "extra" discs on the course

I agree completely. I cant imagine why he'd appear to make it look legit if he was throwing until he made it. It was a "fun round" he was intentionally doing crazy "Simon lines".
I didnt see any extra discs either, and after a couple shots I was definitely looking, even the double-putt near the end. Just insane.
I mean, if he was "throwing shots until he made them good enough for the video" can you imagine how long they would have been out there? With the guy(s) with him running out hundreds of feet in the snow after every throw to grab the disc to clear the area for the next attempt?

I have to believe it was just Simon doing Simon things and enjoyed it for what it was. Awesome vid.

But then why Simon sucked throwing normal shots in the round against Paul! My guess is Paul is a Sith.

But then why Simon sucked throwing normal shots in the round against Paul! My guess is Paul is a Sith.

Those shots didn't suck, it was more like our boy was facing the best disc golfer ever smack dab in the height of his prime fresh off a world title.

Last edited:
Darth Paul...

TWO MINUTES!

tenor.gif

That was a pretty interesting one with Jeff Spring. He seems like a nice enough guy. Hopefully he does well for the DGPT.

He seems more genuine than Dodge was to me. Dodge always seemed like a "holier than thou" kind of person. I never met him so I could be way off but that was just my initial impressions from the way he handled everything last year

Latest posts