• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Smack Disc Golf Bags

Smack sent an email out today saying they are working on a smaller bag with the same color schemes.

They didn't say what size they would be.... so will it be 8-10 discs or something around 15ish?

Smack sent an email out today saying they are working on a smaller bag with the same color schemes.

They didn't say what size they would be.... so will it be 8-10 discs or something around 15ish?

Gonna guess it will just be a copy of the Pound Rufus.

Curious; this looks like a Grip "knock off" but there is not a bunch of IP and legal recourse talk going on here. Shouldn't the owners of grip be getting involved??…

Obviously poking fun. I got my grip bags and really like them; and yeah, these look like Saved by the Bell versions of a grip. Not for me, but fun and loud.

this will be the future of every disc bag thread from now until eternity.

:clap:

this will be the future of every disc bag thread from now until eternity.

:clap:

Eventually the owners of JanSport will need to get involved at the rate those people claim IP/Copyright/Trade Dress infringement or whatever their latest google-fu comes up with.

Can anyone weigh in on the durability of these units? A couple years of production should be long enough for consumers to begin reporting outstanding problems.

Latest posts