• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Small disc golf bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked the nutsacs, but wish they were cheaper.

Out of those 3, I like the crunch box best for the zip side storage. Nice touch for a lil guy

I actually have the Voodoo Mojo. I really like it but I am discing down to focus on form and want a smaller bag to tote around. Mojo is bigger than I thought it would be. Might roll the dice with the JuJu.

JuJu all the way. Especially with light quad straps.

I also have a Mojo, a Zuca compact cart, a Lat64 Pro Bag (on a stick golf push cart), a Fade Gear Crunch, and a couple others. The JuJu is used more often than any, other than the cart.

JuJu all the way. Especially with light quad straps.

I also have a Mojo, a Zuca compact cart, a Lat64 Pro Bag (on a stick golf push cart), a Fade Gear Crunch, and a couple others. The JuJu is used more often than any, other than the cart.

Any chance you could post a pic of the JuJu?

Any chance you could post a pic of the JuJu?

Here are a couple. I have it in the car with spares/backups at the moment.

52ba026871ce3e02269780c4611a6372.jpg
8f3b2acd07765d60282a331903de337d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are a couple. I have it in the car with spares/backups at the moment.

52ba026871ce3e02269780c4611a6372.jpg
8f3b2acd07765d60282a331903de337d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, man. Thanks. Looks like a perfect compliment to my Mojo for causal rounds and me discing down to 6-10 discs.

I say that looks like the Discraft Tournament Bag, also a great price and the Discraft models last about 10 years of heavy use. just get the quad style straps for the newer past 2012 versions that have a tough but smoother style fabric so as to not have the burrs or other items get stuck on the bag. It has the nylon webbing loops to attach the Quads to on the newer models.

Status
Not open for further replies.