• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Small Pink disc golf bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_vann

Looking for a small pink bag for the girlfriend. She is just getting into actually playing, so no need for a tourney bag or anything that holds over 12 discs

Prefer to trade, but will pay for a good deal. Just PM me what you may be looking for in trades.

Bump when ya Pm please. I know someone has one sitting around that their wife or gf never used :D

Yeah, that's my backup plan. Hoping someone has a lightly used one they'll let go of for a disc or two.

I understand. There might be someone out there, but when I sold my fade crunch, it cost $10+ to ship it, hard to sell a bag for $20ish and pay $10 to ship it, especially when they are $29ish shipped new....

Best of luck finding what you are looking for. It's great when you can get your girl in on the sport as well.......

Bamm is right, don't cheap out on the lady. Besides, girls like their accessories NEW... especially bags :D

No cheaping out here. Just hoping somebody can get some plastic for their bag. I have way too many discs that are sitting around collecting dust. And $10 to ship really? These bags must be bigger than I think.

Disclaimer: No, I will not trade OOP discs for a $20 bag lol

$1.00 to ship from Community.

Buy the bag and put up a sale thread to make back your money. You could be waiting a long time if you're looking for someone with a pink Crunch box that wants exactly that same discs you have to trade.

True, but it's worth a shot right? Same with posting a wanted thread on here rather than buying stock discs. You never know if you're going to get what you want. I'll give it a few days and see.

I have a thread up, but I guess $10 and $12 bucks is too much for new and like new discs with no ink, so it hasn't gotten much attention. Granted, I don't have a whole lot posted right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.