• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Snap on clips for your Grip EQ (and other) bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

aperez3523

So I've thought the idea behind the other versions of these snap on clips was pretty awesome from the beginning and I wanted to change them up a bit to add some variety, as well as color options, so here's what I have to offer:

20140125_174130.jpg

6 colors that are already made and ready to be shipped! Colors: Hunter green, silver, maroon, black, orange and royal blue

20140125_173939.jpg

Threading options available. Colors above available to be shipped immediately.

IMG_20140125_064726.jpg

All clips are handmade by myself and measure approx. 6" in length from d-ring tip to the tip of the clip, polypropylene webbing is 1" wide and approx. 3.25" long. Nickel plated brass snaps. YKK plastic lug swivel snap hook and D-ring

NEW COLORS NOW AVAILABLE!!!​
New colors are: Purple, Yellow, Red, Tan, White, and Navy Blue
IMG_20140206_011507.jpg

With rain fly on

Pricing for clips is as follows:
$7.00 each
2 for $13.00
3 or more $6.00 each
All payments via PayPal friends and family
All prices include shipping within the continental U.S.
Shipping anywhere else would have to be discussed via PM.
Willing to make some trades as well (Champion or G Star Destroyer's 167-172, Lucid Trespasses, Z Buzzz SS's, Meteors, Classic Soft or any Judges)
If you're local to the Los Angeles area I'd gladly bring some out to a local course (Whittier, Oak Grove, La Mirada) and the price would be $5.00 each
All clips will be shipped to you via USPS, bubble wrapped in a white poly envelope bag.
If you'd like to see more pics, have any questions, requests or just like what you see and are interested in getting one, shoot me a PM and I'll answer ASAP.
Thanks for looking. Please bump when PM is sent

Last edited:
IMG_20140216_043848.jpg

Back to back World Champion Paul McBeth
With one of my black clips on his teal and grey Grip A Series

IMG_20140216_043959.jpg

Awesome disc golfer and great guy Kyle Eckmann
with a couple of my blue clips on his Paul McBeth signature edition Grip

Special thanks to Paul and Kyle
Hope you guys like the clips!

All PM's replied to, all sold/traded clips mailed with tracking numbers sent! Thank you to everyone who's gotten some clips, hope you all like them! If you'd like to check out some of the other colors let me know and I'll hook you up with a good price! If you haven't gotten any yet, what are you waiting for? Check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts