• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
played pretty decent today considering the last time i played was a few weeks ago, gonna get back in the groove this weekend...

Shot -3 on nine holes at Limona but chained out a putt for a bogie on the last, so had an irritated feeling leaving. Funny how that last hole can affect how you feel about a round.

Got absolutely smoked by a narrow, technical, through the deep woods/swamp course. Not my style - RHFH doesn't stand up well on that layout. Even bogie for the round though. Ouch

Played a course wooded course with a ton of rough for the first time so felt pretty apprehensive. Threw my mids good, but drivers were garbage. Lost a teebird that I must have left on course! SOB

Threw a 46 (-9) at my home course the other evening. Very happy with that. And I got some new Discraft discs in today that I am excited about throwing: Glo Z Wasp, LE Z Nebula, and LE Z Venom. :thmbup:

Friday night random-draw dubs. My partner and I shot pretty decently but didn't think we had a chance of cashing. We played a consistent, bogey-free round but only had three birdies. One of which was a fairly-wooded, downhill, 65 footer that I canned. We ended up tying for first and lost the playoff CTP by a foot. Got paired with someone I've known for a while but have never been paired up together. Had a blast.

Group of three today. Some wind, but it was tolerable. Couldn't sink a putt to save my life. Missing them from 10-20 feet out on occasion. Embarrassing play. Need to examine where in the hell the hitch is and fix it. Daily putting 30 day challenge.. Here we go now!

Played a round of speed golf before work today. Took me only 35 min to get to hole 14 at the Air Zoo with a score of _4. Too bad I couldnt finish before I had to leave.

Played two new courses today (Turtle Rock and Bijou in the Tahoe area) with mixed results. The holes played much longer than what my home course is designed for and I found myself reaching for drivers that weren't in my bag. On a few of the 700+ ft holes I pushed a DX Teebird over 400 ft, but accuracy was hit or miss at that range. It's good to expose my weaknesses but I'd have still liked to shoot better than +9 and +8 at each course respectively. Looks like I need to find some longer courses to play.

played in my first monthly at our local course, shot -3 first round and -1 the second round, was tied for first at -4 and won the playoff hole, so got my first monthly tourney win! it was only in the novice division(been playing since Dec 2012) its the first time i have shot under par since the beginning of March.

Played pretty well today! 24 holes at Monroe with just my Summit! The thing is great for all kinds of shots, backhand and forehand.

Played Angry Beaver today. Ended up with a 74(+9) after having a bad 3 hole stretch where I went 7 over with 2 OB.

Status
Not open for further replies.