• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So what do your home course chuckers like to drink?

scarpfish

Resident Grouch
Gold level trusted reviewer
Here's a sample of mine. 46 bottles! (and that was just the intact ones, I wasn't about to deal with the smashed remains). I plucked all these bottles from the course during a trash pickup on Tuesday and put them in my trunk. Finally went down to the course with a camera today, set them all up on Hole 1's teepad and snapped a few pics. I'll bet the whole collection weighed at least 25 pounds.

i23arr.jpg

Here's the headcount: Jack Daniels -1, Mickey's -4 (2 grenades, 2 forties), Bud Light - 5, Natural Light - 5, Bud Light Platinum - 10, Samuel Adams - 4, Budweiser - 3 (1 forty), Miller High Life - 2, Dos Equis - 3, Miller Lite - 2, Becks - 1, Blue Moon - 1, Rolling Rock - 1, Brinkley's Maibock - 1, Red Stripe - 1, unidentified - 2.

And after I threw the bottles away, I decided to treat myself to a round for my good deed. Wouldn't you know, there were already another 8 Bud Light bottles strewn about the course less than 72 hours after cleaning it.
I think I'm going to post that pic up on the bulletin board as part of a public service announcement.
:wall:

So much for "growing the sport". Why can't we kill the disrespectful imbeciles who do this again? I don't exactly see the downside to them being gone.

That's my comedic rant for the day. Over and out.

Just another example of the minority ruining things for the majority, and the super minority making things better for everyone. Good work though.

I want to find an old golf bag cart to use for clean ups. I figure I can mount my bag on the top, bungee a 5 gal bucket on the bottom and then I can cleanup as I go.

I think its Milwaukee's Best that is dominant here. Ewww.

This deserves a rep point for ya.

More Homeless people might be a good idea here. Perhaps you can move some in like those goats they bring in to eat grass.

We have a lot of Budweiser, MGD (Miller) and Coors drinkers at my course for some reason. You find those kind of bottles and cans strewn about the park in the bushes and on the fairway every once in a while but that is rare.

We pick them up all the time. However, the park and the club are trying to urge the players not drink in the park anymore as it is "illegal." I say rubbish to that nonsense.

Beer, beer, and oh yeah, more beer, keystone light is what I typically see, I don't drink so its usually water for me, enhanced by Mio.

We have much of the same - Bud/Bud Light, Miller Lite, Natty, etc.

I'm still looking for a course that is primarily Stone, Dogfish Head, and Bells.

When me and my homies (for a lack of a better word) play and when we are drinking, we drink mostly Dead Guy Ale, Dog Fish, Bells every once in a while, and we found a new Peach flavored IPA from some brewery.

Right now its Bell's Oberon for this cat. The local chuckers here have a fondness for Keystone, I'm pretty sure I've seen Keith Stone at Sherando on more than one occasion. He flicks a Champ Ape BTW.

what do you know, people who drink quality beer don't litter

At Bryant Lake it's Stella. Here's a pic of the parking lot last night. I don't think these guys drink schweel light. Very little littering problem too. Imagine that.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 176
A lot of Bell's and Founders beer. Bud Light and Budweiser.

PBR and Old Style, the cheap 30 packs are popular of course.

My home course is about 2 miles from a fancy beer shoppe, so I see all kinds. That being said, there's been a preponderance of Colt 45 bottles lately that is a disturbing trend to say the least...:sick:

Latest posts