• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] So. What'd you buy this holiday?

Two DX Gazelles, a DX Classic Roc, a Moonshine Saint Pro, an Opto XXX, and a glow X-Link Ridge. The previous week I picked up a Star Gazelle, a Star Classic Roc, a VIP Sword, and an old circle DX Gazelle.

The plan is to accumulate wizards this holiday season. I need more Softs and I wanna try an Evo.

I picked up a champ Sidewinder, classic Warden x2, soft Warden x1, classic Judge x5. classic blend Judge x2, neutron Volt, recycled x-out River + Fuse + Saint. I also convinced my wife to get me a Grip A series and a Discather Sport for Christmas. I'm tapping out for a while.

a lot of MVP...

4x Black Neutron Ions
1x Mike C Neutron Volt

and soon a couple Eclipse Volts :D

Good to know, thanks. I was certain that I would be disappointed spending good money on the "bargain" baskets, but was unsure at what price point the "good ones" start. Glad to know I made a good call.

Sometimes a bargain is really a bargain. The Liberty is rated by the PDGA at the championship level, so it may be inexpensive but not cheap. I would rather buy 2 of these then 1 disCATCHER pro any day (though practice with the big yellow chastity belt would probably pay off).

Okay, so I ordered another Soft Magnet too.

I had to, it was my favorite color.

But I'm hoping it's this green :D, not this green :sick:

I'd make the first face if it was the first color.

Now, I'm not ordering anything until next year. I mean it. Really. Probably. Maybe. Uh. Yeah.

1 vibram summit
4 vibram ridges
1 vibram ibex
1 dd soft warden
1 glow aviar
salient catalyst (arghhhhh)
new star destroyer
2x star beast, one heavy one light

Don't get to touch most of it until Christmas, but I was trying the ridges the other day and think I found my new driving putter. Straight as an arrow with a little fade~

I tried to hold off, but I got bored on $unday. I picked up an O-Lace, 2 blend Judges, Pro World's Rival, and a DX Condor (roller-time). Didn't break the bank before X-mas this year. The wife should be (somewhat) pleased.

Order one has come in.

holidaypurchaseone_zps406ff15a.png

The white Viper looks like the Viper I already have, profile-wise. The yellow is a little flatter with a little higher PLH, so we'll see what happens there. The yellow also has a pretty gnarly foil, it's uh. A rainbow oil metallic uh stamp. It's got some of everything.

The Leopards have the same plh and everything, and the Ghost feels nice. I'd be testing them right now, but there's a cut on the end of my index finger, and I can't throw full on. It wouldn't be much of a test :(

I was hoping my Magnet would get here too, but, maybe tomorrow.

Oh. And I got my discs, everyone else should be getting theirs too. There are only like, 4 pictures in this thread, that's pretty boring.

Edit: Foil stamps really don't show up well. The white Viper and Ghost have green foils, and the yellow leopard has silver. Red Leo is black stamp.

not a damn thing lol .. well i did get one or two things for my SS person but for myself nadda.. :(

I'm trying so hard not to spend money on discs with a birthday coming up. This damn site just gets me jacked up to try every disc there is. I did buy AFTC's sparkle Axis, which I am seriously digging (if only in the yard right now). Weekend rain is not making me happy.

My DD mystery boxes should be here in within the afternoon. I'll post video or pics after it gets here. Hopefully I didn't get hosed with a bunch of dx whippets or something useless.(for me I mean)

So far, Champ Teebird, Opto Saint Pro (with a wicked Dead dye), Opto River, zipper pulls...and I'll be at PIAS on Saturday...so at least four Wizards (two of which are going to SS). Oh yeah...forgot about the Soft Wizard on its way. I have a problem.

I was super close to pulling the trigger on a backpack, but common sense took over for a brief second.

Mystery boxes. .....meh.

Tourney stamp pro d buzzz
Prototype verdict with truth bottom stamp x2 both 179 g
Dbl stamp lucid truth
Quit your job dye max Truth biofuzion
Classic FR fugitive
Crystal Z nebula LE
Classic soft judge
Classic soft suspect
Biofuzion fugitive
Flx avenger
LE z meteor
Oop elite z MRV
Lat. 64 river LE material test run
Pro d challenger x2 flat/domey silver rainbow foil/red fire holograph like foil
Esp nuke
Biofuzion dbl stamp truth
FR lucid renegade
Dyemax biofuzion trespass
Dx preflight wolf (Ontario) same as rancho?
Champ king cobra (Ontario)
Silver rainbow stamp dx gator

One other tourney I have no identified