• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

socks?

The joke of this post reads as this..."There are socks in the pic?" :p

Just gonna put that out there as all the guys will be thinking/looking elsewhere than where your socks are...:eek:.

Oh yeah, for socks look at Swiftwick. They make several models of true performance/compression socks in multiple materials and several cuff heights from zero to 12" high. They are not cheap but they will last and keep their tight fit until you wear holes in them (and that will take a while).

nice. way to be "that guy" lol

The joke of this post reads as this..."There are socks in the pic?" :p

Just gonna put that out there as all the guys will be thinking/looking elsewhere than where your socks are...:eek:.

Oh yeah, for socks look at Swiftwick. They make several models of true performance/compression socks in multiple materials and several cuff heights from zero to 12" high. They are not cheap but they will last and keep their tight fit until you wear holes in them (and that will take a while).

Socks? What are socks? There are socks in that picture?

For real though, I'm about to try darn tough socks and opine. For now it would have to be carhart. The only sock I wore when I was doing snow removal or landscaping (don't ask) in -30. I think though, now that I'm done with that ****, I'll buy darn tough and call it good.

My local Marshalls had Darn Tough socks for around $12. I bought a pair and really didnt know any difference from any of my other wool socks. As long as you buy merino wool, you won't have any issues. I have a couple in light, med. and heavy in different brands for all year round. I bought a bunch of main brand performance socks like adidas climalite, nike and filas and for some reason they do the opposite and I sweat in them all the time.

I really like Gold Toe Power Sox. I wear the low cut in the spring, summer and fall and the crew length in the winter, unless its super cold and i need boots because of snow, then I go wool. They have really good cushioning where I need it for disc golf and have good wicking/moisture management.

EMS had a good sale going and my wife needed something for my stocking, so I think I will have the most expensive stocking I've ever had this xmas. 3 pairs of darn tough added to the pair I already had and i'll be covered for the winter.

Latest posts