• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Something missing in my drive/form?

Drive form is pretty excellent besides your last step is a pretty large one. Love how your pull back and release are nice an low for the downhill shot. Now your approach is another story. You where going uphill yet had a low release and didn't follow through (probably thinking about foot violations). I don't know the correct way to answer this but by the looks of it you're adding a ton of spin on your mid shots to control it. I do the same because I still use my ultimate background for mid shots. I switched to understable mids for those shots. Very nice and controllable for the type of throw.

Yeah, your last step is really long and your torso is way stretched at the top of the backswing. It looks as though you aren't transferring your weight properly through a braced front leg and you kind of just spin out of the power. Kinda hard to tell somethings with the shot being downhill like that.