• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] SSSS magic/wizard putters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrellR

Par Member
Looking for some crazy silly stupid super soft gateway putters....anyone have any? I throw magics but am looking to throw wizards maybe...looking for the ones that are really really easy to bend and fold

I got voodoos, but the only ones I would trade are my mediums and evo plastic and they are not very soft........

I want some sss magics! Anyone have them???? I have an "overspun" sss magic that is my go to putter. I picked it up by accident. There is a slgith bump on the inside rim all the way around. Someone told me that meant "overspun" Apparently those are rare????

I have a SSS Magic in my FSOT. I'll check out your trades later today to see if anything catches my eye. See if you have any of my wants.

I'll probably be stopping by the Gateway shop next Monday. Send me a PM if you want me to look for anything for you guys while I'm there.

Ive got both sss wizard and a sss magic, lemme know if you want to meet up and check em out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts