• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Still one of the best 6 minutes on the backhand...

I've seen this video... Way too much.

Saw him on a skins match recently and even though his new form look clunky and off, he still throws FAR..

Watched this very early on, and re-viewing it now. He captures a lot of the important stuff in a small amount of time. Weirdly, the instructional stuff he did later on was more convoluted and less useful.

My dude, I have looped sections of this video literally thousands of times I am pretty dang sure. There is one where it is synced to music too lol. I agree with you, it is one of the most condensed helpful videos.

Old Shoestring was good, then he turned into a prick to deal with.

Crocket is a pretty fun course though.

Thought of as one time to have the best backhand form. He could crush.

And yeah, his new form is a bit weird after his injury.

I do and deal with him pretty much every week and Will is a great guy.
The first time I saw him on video it was freaky. His appearance, mannerisms, and voice reminded me of a Sonar Supervisor on one of my Submarines. I would like to hear Will say "Conn, Sonar contact....."

The only real major issue I have is when he says lean over an don't throw from your chest. I found personally that when I have good, upright posture and throw across my chest that I get much more distance and better accuracy.

The only real major issue I have is when he says lean over an don't throw from your chest. I found personally that when I have good, upright posture and throw across my chest that I get much more distance and better accuracy.
I was thinking when he said that, it seems like most teach to come across your chest. I think I go just a smidge below my chest.

Did you know him personally? Interested in the story here.

Yes, Will was here in Nashville for a long while. As I mentioned naming the course in the video.

Will as a person I think is a good dude. But he managed to burn every disc golf bridge here in Nashville with Prodigy and dumb shenanigan's.

I'd imagine he's learned from it. I never thought of him to be a bad person, but dealing with him for disc golf stuff here was what got everyone to hate him. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about him as a person when it didn't pertain to disc golf. But locally here, he's not very much liked in the community because of the crap he pulled. Taking credit for building courses he didn't build. Forcing baskets on courses. He'd just deliver the baskets saying he took care of it, then send an invoice to get them paid for.

With the MCO you can't tell someone you're going to donate discs for sponsorship stuff, then when all is said and done hand in an invoice for 10,000 dollars and expect to be paid.

Then we get something like the NT Finalle, and jomez pulls Will, who doesn't live here to do a miced up practice round on, and someone who never participated with any of our club events and activities outside of the music city open as a compeditor. . . Yeah, go away.

Would have been nice for them to pull one of our actual local players who tours and participates locally vs someone who lives 3 hours away.

Just lots of bad ju ju here with Will and how he handled this with Prodigy and our local communities.

Probably knows him about as well as he knows Stokely.

Yeah, Nope, never met a single pro ever.

I just dont' participate at all in any event here locally and help run tours with touring pro's.

I just sit here and smack keys on the keyboard and pretend.