• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Stinky Discs For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camgolfer

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Expo park in Aurora has a disc eating lake. The problem with the lake is that it smells like an old lady fart passing through an onion. I have two recovered discs that got the opportunity to bathe in the lovely water for a few weeks that I am willing to sell or trade at deep discounts.

What I have

8/10 White Polaris some Ink (8/10 doesn't include stench)
7/10 Yellow XS some Ink (7/10 doesn't include stench)

I am wanting to quick sell these. If you think you can get the stink out be my guest. My loss is your gain.

Both discs are going for $5 plus $2 for shipping each.

I will entertain non-stinky trades as well.

I may soon have a stinky Impact coming back to me soon so I'll update if that happens.

i dont want your discs.... but i'm so entertained i may follow your posts around

good stuff amigo
:)

Expo park in Aurora has a disc eating lake. The problem with the lake is that it smells like an old lady fart passing through an onion. I have two recovered discs that got the opportunity to bathe in the lovely water for a few weeks that I am willing to sell or trade at deep discounts.

Man, you are lucky that you got your discs back from those lakes. Then again I have walked out into the water more than once to get discs from them. You have to go stright home and take a shower if you want to live after going in them. I am still waiting for someone to call with my Wraith that got carried away in the flood the Thursday before the Mile High Classic.

Had to fish one out of there last monday, not even in the REALLY bad parts, and my legs just returned to their original color today.

The discs are in the back of my truck. I was worried their stench would infect everything else in my bag.

What plastic are talking about here? I'm not afraid of stinky discs.

Ha, this reminds me of a Seinfeld episode.

Stagnant water? What causes it to smell so bad?

Stagnant water+what is in the water (mud, sewage, trash, runoff, dead animals, crack pipes, baby diapers etc)

I live 4 minutes from Expo. I do NOT want to know how you got them. I've seen people strip down and walk out in that crap, and there's no way a sane person would do that.

Lost a Star Valkyrie on Saturday there. Would have a Roc too, but Golden Retriever to the rescue.

I live 4 minutes from Expo. I do NOT want to know how you got them. I've seen people strip down and walk out in that crap, and there's no way a sane person would do that.

Lost a Star Valkyrie on Saturday there. Would have a Roc too, but Golden Retriever to the rescue.

Someone else went diving. I just paid him a few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts