• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Stock Run G-Star Teebird, Destroyer, Shark, Tern, Beast and Valkyrie.

I an interested in the Teebirds, but that is a given . The Shark is worth a throw or two. I am still waiting on a G* Wraith, but I can be patient. I would also want to throw, but maybe not own, a G* Gator.

Might get into the valk. Had a beautiful blue with purple stamp, opaque preflight valk that flipped too far at Mt airy hole 1 last year. Would love it if these are right in that sweet spot out of the box.

While these be shipping to retailers today or will they be going on shelves?

Where are the FDs!. I was told there would be FDs.

Jussi posted a picture of an FD in G* with the "Deep in the Game" stamp. I could see them using those discs as part of their contests over Instagram and during their clinics. I am hoping we see a run come out online for those of us not living in a state where the tour is passing through.

I would also think we will see a G* FD with the European Masters stamp on it sometime soon.

Anyone know when these will be getting to retailers? I've got the itch to buy some discs

DGU had them up. So did DGV. I think DGU sold out of their destroyers within an hour or two.

I'll bet these will go quick...I just saw community will have them March 1st, I'll be grabbing a lightish tern for sure

This is why I haven't spent stupid amounts of money on these. How did no one see this coming?

I'll bet these will go quick...I just saw community will have them March 1st, I'll be grabbing a lightish tern for sure

These will be constantly restocked as they're production runs. Remember Roc3 mania at the beginning of 2013?? Those never seemed to sell out during their production run

Latest posts