• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Stock Run G-Star Teebird, Destroyer, Shark, Tern, Beast and Valkyrie.

Factory realeased Gstar is actually quite reasonable at 24$, which you can find them for almost anywhere. Msrp is 18$ for stock discs, when you add shipping an possible tax, they're not that far off.

Hopefully this means the Roc3s are soon to follow. The stock stamps are slightly less ugly than random tourney stamps, and I'm not sure I would want to test acetone on these.

Factory realeased Gstar is actually quite reasonable at 24$, which you can find them for almost anywhere. Msrp is 18$ for stock discs, when you add shipping an possible tax, they're not that far off.

The msrp has been $18 for the stock runs so far but I believe store were selling them less.

Hopefully this means the Roc3s are soon to follow. The stock stamps are slightly less ugly than random tourney stamps, and I'm not sure I would want to test acetone on these.

The msrp has been $18 for the stock runs so far but I believe store were selling them less.

I know that Discovering the World has Innova discs at less than MSRP.

Wait until the IRS catches up to you...

But seriously, trolling aside, did you know that we are supposed to pay tax to our own state for items purchased online that we did not pay tax?

I'm liking the G-Bird I have now, so this is good news. It's a really good stability. Obviously more HSS than a TL, but still on the lower end of the Teebird spectrum. I might try the GStar Tern if I have a wild hair up my butt, but I use my standard Star Tern so rarely I don't really see the need.

I am, however, eager for the GStar Valk. I don't throw them, but my wife does, and she LOVES gummy discs. Last year there was quite an extended period where she straight up refused to throw and disc that wasn't a Vibram Soft haha.

where are the PDs? count me in for 5

and BB aviars. honestly cant believe the bb aviar hasnt made the cut yet.

Wait until the IRS catches up to you...

But seriously, trolling aside, did you know that we are supposed to pay tax to our own state for items purchased online that we did not pay tax?

Hahaha, must be an old dude.

I liked discraft flx plastic, but most of the year it was too hot to throw. Is the g* similar to flx?

I liked discraft flx plastic, but most of the year it was too hot to throw. Is the g* similar to flx?

Yes, in my opinion it is innova's answer to flx. My flx buzzz and my g* roc are very close to the same flex and grip. The main difference is the bead.

^No way. Isn't that illegal?

Quite the opposite. It's actually illegal for a company to enforce price monitoring. Not to say it doesn't happen all the time, but the company can't specifically say they are dropping a buyer for not maintaining the MSRP. They can drop for almost any other reason (as long as it isn't discriminatory), just not that.

MAP is enforcable under sales contract. But just because you have to advertise at a minimum price doesn't mean you have to sell it for that...

Latest posts